Hello! Happy February!! Insane to think that we’ve already lived a month in 2017.
For my first blog post of February, I thought that I would reflect on my January for the highs and lows. I think it’s a good idea to do this so you can see how you can make your life better in the next month, so I’m doing this for every month. 🙂
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I feel like 2017 has been a bit of a let down already. This past month I have had many highs as as many lows. I kind of feel like people just expected this year to be better than ever but it just isn’t.
I’m going to start of with the positives that have happened this month and then go onto the negatives.
The highs of January 2017 were:
- I started my blog!!!! After previously starting a blog in 2015 on Blogger, I decided that I would change to WordPress for this year to see if I would enjoy it more, as I never really blogged. I can 1000% say that changing to WordPress has been the best thing that I have done this year so far. I love blogging so much more and I’m definitely not stopping anytime soon. The support I’ve already received on my blog posts has been incredible and I am so thankful for everyone who reads my blog posts. I love you. 🙂
- I focused on one of my 2017 goals which was to care for my skin. I have been moisturising my body a hell of a lot, which has already made me a lot happier, as last year my skin was disgustingly dry (I hated it so much). From focusing on this, it has made me more focused to moisturise regularly so I don’t get back to the horrible stage I was in last year.
- My online best friends are the absolute best. I love all of them and if you’re one of them reading this, thanks for making my January. 🙂
- THE MUSIC I FOUND!!!!! I have gone through a massive Selena Gomez phase and I am still currently in this phase. I love Selena, but I’ve only ever listened to Revival, so I decided to listen to her older stuff and I’m obsessed. She’s just amazing. Also Aston’s song that came out was fricking amazing. 😉
Now, onto the parts I’m not gonna talk about a lot: the lows of January 2017:
- I was ill for a whole week and became behind on work and couldn’t focus on my blog as much as I wanted to (I’m making up for it this week though).
- Fake friends/snakes. One person in particular which I’ve started speaking to less and less because I hate them and they don’t know that, but if they read this, then they’ll probably figure out that I’m talking about them. (I also indirect them a hell of a lot on Twitter.)
- SOCIAL ANXIETY! I’ve always struggled with socialising and going outside and the worst years of my life were 2013-2015 because it was at it’s worst. It’s apparently decided to come back and I’m not happy about this as I was finally being about to socialise without panicking. 😦
- Just bad luck in general throughout this month. For example: I woke up one day and within 10 minutes I had stood in glass (I was fine though luckily).
Basically, to reflect on my January, it wasn’t the best. I am going to make February much better as I already have a lot going on that’s going to be highs and I’m going to try not to let the lows from this month carry on into next month. Fingers crossed 2017 is fabulous from this point onwards!
That’s all I have for this blogpost. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading as much as I’ve enjoyed writing and comment down below one high that you’ve had this month, just to share positivity. 🙂