Hello! Happy March!! So happy that spring is sooooo close! 🙂
For my first blog post of March (it’s weird to type that not gonna lie), I’m going to be doing my review of the past month. I did one for January at the start of February, which you can read here, and I said in that blog post that I’m going to be doing this monthly so I can look back on my month and see what things I need to change in the next month. 🙂
This month has been better than January, but it still hasn’t been the best. Hopefully with my favourite season being so close, March will be a much better month. Fingers crossed!
Just like the last blog post, I’m going to be starting with the positives that have happened and then go onto the negatives.
The highs of February were:
- On the very first day of February, I hit 50 likes on my blog! I know that that probably doesn’t seem like a lot, but to me it’s amazing. I started this blog off this year thinking that no one would read them and thinking that I’d give up after one blog post. The fact that I’m still writing blog posts 3 months later and have reached 50 likes after one month is insane to me!!!! I appreciate everyone that reads and likes my blog posts. 🙂
- My online friends again. I had to mention them again as I absolutely love them and don’t know what I’d do without them. 🙂
- This is probably going to sound like I’m being a fangirl, because I am, and like I’m obsessed, because I am, but Emmerdale has definitely been a highlight. It’s incredible and the week of the 20th-24th was absolutely incredible and made me cry of happy and sad tears. It made me realise why I love fandoms and TV shows a lot. 🙂
- Yet again: THE MUSIC I FOUND!!!!! I have been absolutely loving listening to new artists this year and I have some good songs. It genuinely makes me so happy when I find new music to listen to (leave some suggestions in the comments about who I should listen to). 🙂
Now onto the negatives of February:
- Social anxiety. It’s been a right old bitch this month – this year in general – and I’m determined to not let it take over my life like it once did.
- Not having enough time to write blog posts because of coursework and revision. I’m changing this by being ahead (I’m a week ahead at the moment so I’m grateful for that).
- Bad times. I’m not going to go into detail about what this means but I know what it means. Today as I am writing this is not a very good day as it’s the anniversary of something and Timehop basically made me die on the inside. I’m okay though and March doesn’t consist of a lot of these so I know this won’t pop up next month, thankfully.
- One bad friend. I’m not gonna say anymore about this but people do know who this is.
Basically, to reflect on this past month, it was okay and was definitely better than January (even though it probably doesn’t seem like it). Hopefully the good stuff continues into this month and for the rest of the year. 🙂
That’s all that I have for this blog post. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading as much as I’ve enjoyed writing. 🙂