I hope that all of you reading this are having a fabulous day and, if you are reading this on the day it’s posted and you’re British, I hope you have spoiled your mother rotten for Mother’s Day. 😀
On the 20th March 2017, Spring was officially here! And if you have read some of my previous blog posts, then you will know that Spring is my absolute FAVOURITE season of all time. I’m obviously very happy about this right now (it’s such nice weather as I’m currently writing this and I am loving life!). I thought that, seeing as the first week of Spring is over, I would bring some happiness to my blog and state the reasons why I absolutely bloody love Spring! 🙂
- The weather starts to become beautiful. I’m not a fan of super hot weather, but I am a fan of the kind of weather where it’s nice and sunny, but not too hot that you’re absolutely dying in sweat. I love Spring so much as it’s the season that I wear bomber jackets constantly as they’re just perfect for the weather!
- It makes me a lot happier. If you have read previous review of the month blog posts and my “Why I Can’t Wait Until Winter Is Over” blog post, then you will know that I haven’t been the happiest this year so far… Mainly because I absolutely hate the cold and Winter. Spring is the time that I’m the happiest. 😀
- EASTER! I absolutely love Easter and I have no idea why, but it’s just amazing to me.
- Everyone seems a lot happier in the Spring. I think it’s mainly because of the warmer weather, but I wish it would last the whole year round and everyone is just in a jolly mood, which I love. 🙂
- Summer is right around the corner. Straight after Spring comes Summer and I’m so ecstatic for Summer as I need a break from A Levels to just relax and have fun.
That’s all of the reason as to why I love Spring and why I’m so happy that it’s finally here. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this blog post as much as I’ve enjoyed writing and comment down below your favourite season, and the reasons why. 🙂