Hello! Happy April and (almost!) Easter! 😀
For my first blog post of April, I’m going to be doing my review of the past month, which is something that I do for every month, so that I can think of things to improve on and change within the next month. 🙂
I can officially say that this month has been the best month of this year so far. I’ve been happy for the majority of this month, which has been a change from the past two months and I’m so glad that I do these as it definitely worked for this month.
Just like usual, the positives come first and then the negatives last.
The highs of this month were:
- I received 100 likes on my blog! I gained 50 likes within a month and a bit and I’m so happy because I love blogging and the fact that people like them makes me very happy and lets me know that I’m not doing this for nothing. Thank you for all of the people who take time out of their day to read these blog posts. 🙂
- My friends in general. Online and in real life. They’ve just been amazing and, even though there aren’t a lot (that I speak to), I’m still grateful for them all.
- Spring. I know there’s only been about 2 weeks of Spring so far, but it’s my favourite season and it just makes me a lot happier. 🙂
- Amazing TV shows that I have found. I have moved my love for Emmerdale onto other TV shows (mainly because it’s become a bit boring recently) and I’ve been absolutely loving it. The last time I binge watched a new TV show was last year, so I’m happy that I started doing this again as it calms down my stress (you know, exams are coming up and everything). Riverdale and The Flash are the two that I’ve found and I highly recommend them.
- The music I found is still incredible! I have found another couple albums to listen to and I’m loving them (I’m currently listening to them whilst writing blog posts). I know for sure that I’m going to continue hunting for new artists for me to listen to as it’s fun and amazing to do.
- ZAYN’S NEW SONG AND LEA MICHELE’S MUSIC. Two artists that I absolutely love have released new music and I. Am. Living. For. It. Zayn’s new song is pretty much all that I’ve had on repeat throughout the past week. It’s so amazing! Seriously. Also Lea Michele has came back, released 2 new songs and has announced her album release date (April 28th!!!!!!!) and I’m so ready for this!
- YouTube. If you didn’t know, I have a YouTube account. I hadn’t posted on my YouTube since December 2016 and I was in the mood to film a couple videos this month, which has made me extremely happy as I love doing it. (I’m having a break now because of exams unfortunately.)
Now onto the negatives of March:
- Anxiety. It’s calmed down a lot this month, but some things that are simple and easy for people, have been extremely hard and difficult for me to do because of it. It’s getting a lot calmer though which I am thankful for.
- That one time someone made me feel really bad about myself. If you’ve seen my Exposing Twitter Drafts video, which you can watch on this blog post, then you’ll know about it. What they said has stuck in my head and it won’t leave unfortunately.
Basically, to reflect on the month as a whole, it’s been absolutely amazing. Compared to January and February, this month has been 10000000% better, and I do agree that it has been. Fingers crossed that this lasts for the rest of the year!
That’s all that I have for this blog post. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading as much as I’ve enjoyed writing. 🙂