Hello! Happy May! 😀
It’s the first day of a new month which means one thing: it’s my review of the past month! If you’ve never read one of these before, I basically list the highs and lows of the past month of my life so I can improve and change things in my life. 🙂
This past month has been a bit strange. I’ve felt all of the emotions possible (pretty much) and I started this month off being extremely positive, which has changed (I’m not gonna lie).
Positives first, negatives after.
The highs of this month were:
- I reached 30 followers on my blog! I’m extremely happy that I’ve finally reached 30 followers as I’ve only been doing this blogging thing since January 1st (minus when I did it in 2015) and the fact that I’ve reached that many followers is insane to me! Thank you for taking your time out of the day to read my blogposts and follow me! 🙂
- My online friends, specifically my two online best friends. Through the emotional rollercoaster that I’ve gone through this past month, they have made it worth it and has made me happier in my down times. 🙂
- I GOT 2 PART TIME JOBS!!!!!!!! If you have read my 2017 Goals blogpost, then you’ll know that one of my goals was to get a job… And I went and did that exact thing!!! One of them is a paper round once a week, which doesn’t pay a lot but I mean it’s a job so I’m not complaining too much about that, and the other is a retail job, which I work on Saturdays. I’m so happy and proud of myself that I got myself 2 jobs as I didn’t think that I ever would!!!
- 13 Reasons Why and Riverdale. If you have lived under a rock for the past month, let me fill you in. 13 Reasons Why is a Netflix show, based on a book, about a girl who makes 13 tapes, each one based on a specific person, explaining why she committed suicide. Riverdale is about a boy who got murdered and finding out who killed him and following people’s lives who could be classified as “suspects”. Both of these shows are a definite must to watch!
- AMAZING music again! My search for new music continues. This time around I found a couple of singles as well as a new album! I absolutely love discovering new music!
- LEA MICHELE AND ASTON MERRYGOLD. My two faves finally released more music! Lea released her full LP and Aston released an EP (which was very unexpected, I tell you now!) and I am over the moon as they are absolutely incredible!
- I got the chance to read books again! I’ve only read two, but I loved the time that I spent reading! I just have to get through these exams now so I can read even more!
Now onto the negatives of the month of April:
- Anxiety. It’s been barely here for the past month, but there have been them occasional times that it’s been there, which sucks.
- A friend being negative. Not saying much more as I’ve mentioned them before.
- STRESS!!! I have never struggled with stress, specifically exam stress, but this year it’s come at me like someone has thrown a brick at me. Basically I haven’t had a fabulous end to the month as the exams are looming ahead and it’s put me in a bad mood, but as soon as they are over with, I will be back to my normal self.
To reflect on the past month, it hasn’t been the best because of stress taking over my life for the last two weeks, but it did start off being fabulous. Let’s hope that the stress calms down before my exams actually start so that May starts off a lot better!
That’s all that I have for this blogpost. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading as much as I’ve enjoyed writing. 🙂