First thing’s first (I’m the realist…. Is that still a thing???):
My normal blog post schedule is coming back this week! YAAAAY!!!!! If you didn’t know, I usually post on Sundays and Wednesdays/Thursdays, but because of AS exams, I only posted on Sundays just so I wasn’t stressed out more. The time has finally come where I get to post twice a week again! 🙂
I thought that my blog post for this Sunday should be a bit different and a lot more chilled out, mainly because I’ve finished my exams and I finally get to relax before I have to go back to college. I have decided to dedicate a blog post to Places I’d Like To Visit. This blog post was an idea that I came up with the other day (literally!) and I thought that it would be interesting for me to write so that I can look back in the future and see if I did accomplish all of these and visit these places in the world.
I am one of them people who would love to travel the world and one of the charms I want to get for my Pandora bracelet is the world one (also the suitcase one), which just goes to show that I would, ideally, like to travel a lot.
Obviously, I have already been to amazing places – Paris, Ibiza, Lanzarote, Berlin, Cyprus – but there are some other places that I would love to go to even more. These include:
- New York – I feel like everyone wants to go to New York, and I understand why as it looks like an absolutely incredible place to go visit. One of the main reasons I want to go is because of Glee (you’ll understand if you’ve watched all 6 seasons of Glee). I keep seeing loads and loads of people visit there and take incredible photos and do incredible things there, but I’m unfortunately too poor to go there. 😦 Hopefully one day in the near future, I will be able to go there and be a less-talented Rachel Berry, but until this day comes, I will carry on dreaming of going there. (I also want to get the New York Pandora charm!)
- Los Angeles – Yet again, I feel like everyone wants to go here. Ever since I have heard of LA, I have wanted to go there (I’m too poor to go though!). Obviously, by watching a heck of a lot of YouTube, I have seen what LA is like and I would love to be there one day as it looks amazing! I probably won’t be coming here for years as I need to finish education and get a decent job so I can afford to go here, but when it comes around, I will be extremely happy.
- Lima, Ohio – Not gonna lie, I just want to go here because it’s where Glee is set.
- South Africa – I had never been interested in going to South Africa until I started watching Caspar and Josh on YouTube. It looks like a beautiful country to go to and I haven’t seen many videos or photographs of people’s visit there (apart from Joe, Caspar, Oli and Josh) so it intrigues me a lot more now. It isn’t one of the places that I want to go to the absolute most (like New York or LA), but I definitely would love to go there one day.
- Australia – Another popular one. To be honest, I don’t know where I would go in Australia, but I would just love to go to the country in general. I’ve always found Australia interesting as it’s on the other side of the world to me and it looks absolutely gorgeous. I would definitely prefer to go whilst it’s their summer (which is our winter) as I obviously want to experience the heat (I’ve been loving hot weather this year for some reason…). I know for sure that one day I will come to this country as I have always wanted to. The only thing that puts me off of going there is how long the flight is, but I know that I won’t care about that once I get to the country and get to experience it.
That’s all of the countries that I would love to visit in the world. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading as much as I’ve enjoyed writing and comment down below where in the world you would love to visit. 😀