Hello! Welcome to June! 😀
This blog post is going up late because, for some reason, I haven’t been on my blogging game as much as I used to. It may have been exams or it may just be me being lazy, who knows? This blog post was meant to be posted last Thursday, so let’s ignore that fact for a minute and just be happy that I’ve finally posted it!
Now it’s officially June, I get to do my review of the past month. At the start of every month I list the highs and the lows of the previous month so that I can improve on the negatives and get more positives in my life. To tell you the truth, it isn’t working brilliantly (as you would’ve been able to see from my previous ones), but it does motivate me to try even harder for the next month. Hopefully one month it will work.
I don’t really remember anything from the past month as it went by so quickly and I didn’t really do a lot, so I’m sorry if this review is really bad compared to the others. I feel like I slept throughout the whole of May and it never actually happened.
Just like usual, positives first and negatives at the end.
The highs of this month were:
- I reached 40 followers on my blog! If you have read my review from last month (which I currently have open in another tab so I can reflect on it), you will have seen that I reached 30 followers in April. That means that I’ve gained 10 followers within a month which is actually insane to me! I don’t know how that happened as I didn’t post as much last month because of my exams, but it happened and I’m so so so so so grateful for that! Thank you so much to everyone who follows me and reads my stupid, little blog posts (which have been slacking sorry!). 🙂
- I also gained 200 likes on my blog! I don’t even know how this happened either, but I am genuinely grateful for everyone who reads my blog posts and likes it that much to actually give it a like! This past month, reflecting on it like this, has immediately made me more determined than ever for blogging and, as soon as summer comes around, my blogging game is going to a whole other level. Thank you! 🙂
- I got my dream phone! Ever since Apple announced the iPhone 7 last September, I had always hoped that one day I would be able to get the matte black one… And I finally got it! I am so in love with it and I am now protecting it with my life as I don’t want to pay a ridiculous amount to get it fixed again (wait until the lows to find out what I mean!).
- AMAZING MUSIC!!! My hunt for new music continues and I have loved listening to new music this past month, so much that I even got Spotify Premium!
- New music that came out! During May: Miley made a return, Harry Styles released his debut album, Selena, Carly Rae Jepsen and Troye released new songs and Liam and Camila released debut songs! They’ve been spoiling everyone so much.
- I got to relax A LOT. Because my exams were last month, it meant that I had less time at college because I didn’t have lessons anymore and I even had the last 2 weeks off college and I still have another one off! It’s been nice to just relax and calm down from all of the stress that AS gave me and to prepare for A2 when I go back next week (which I’m 1000% not ready for). 🙂
Now onto the lows of this month:
- I say this every month but anxiety. I am actually jealous of everyone who doesn’t suffer from it as I cried for about an hour and a half because I was so anxious one morning but let’s hope that doesn’t happen again this month eh?
- The part you’ve been waiting for: I smashed my phone screen. Yep, I smashed my BRAND NEW phone. And really injured myself in the process. It wasn’t a good time and I’m now down £110 to fix it and get it protected but it’s worth it.
To sum up the last month, it was better than some, but also absolutely horrible and I for sure pray that this next month is not like this one as I’m fed up with anxiety. However, I did enjoy this month a lot because I got to relax.
That’s all that I have for this blogpost. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading as much as I’ve enjoyed writing. 🙂